Extended lifetime access to presentations, interviews and written pieces.
— OR —
First name *
Last name *
Company name (optional)
Country / Region *Select a country / region…AfghanistanÅland IslandsAlbaniaAlgeriaAmerican SamoaAndorraAngolaAnguillaAntarcticaAntigua and BarbudaArgentinaArmeniaArubaAustraliaAustriaAzerbaijanBahamasBahrainBangladeshBarbadosBelarusBelauBelgiumBelizeBeninBermudaBhutanBoliviaBonaire, Saint Eustatius and SabaBosnia and HerzegovinaBotswanaBouvet IslandBrazilBritish Indian Ocean TerritoryBruneiBulgariaBurkina FasoBurundiCambodiaCameroonCanadaCape VerdeCayman IslandsCentral African RepublicChadChileChinaChristmas IslandCocos (Keeling) IslandsColombiaComorosCongo (Brazzaville)Congo (Kinshasa)Cook IslandsCosta RicaCroatiaCubaCuraçaoCyprusCzech RepublicDenmarkDjiboutiDominicaDominican RepublicEcuadorEgyptEl SalvadorEquatorial GuineaEritreaEstoniaEthiopiaFalkland IslandsFaroe IslandsFijiFinlandFranceFrench GuianaFrench PolynesiaFrench Southern TerritoriesGabonGambiaGeorgiaGermanyGhanaGibraltarGreeceGreenlandGrenadaGuadeloupeGuamGuatemalaGuernseyGuineaGuinea-BissauGuyanaHaitiHeard Island and McDonald IslandsHondurasHong KongHungaryIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIranIraqIrelandIsle of ManIsraelItalyIvory CoastJamaicaJapanJerseyJordanKazakhstanKenyaKiribatiKuwaitKyrgyzstanLaosLatviaLebanonLesothoLiberiaLibyaLiechtensteinLithuaniaLuxembourgMacaoMadagascarMalawiMalaysiaMaldivesMaliMaltaMarshall IslandsMartiniqueMauritaniaMauritiusMayotteMexicoMicronesiaMoldovaMonacoMongoliaMontenegroMontserratMoroccoMozambiqueMyanmarNamibiaNauruNepalNetherlandsNew CaledoniaNew ZealandNicaraguaNigerNigeriaNiueNorfolk IslandNorth KoreaNorth MacedoniaNorthern Mariana IslandsNorwayOmanPakistanPalestinian TerritoryPanamaPapua New GuineaParaguayPeruPhilippinesPitcairnPolandPortugalPuerto RicoQatarReunionRomaniaRussiaRwandaSão Tomé and PríncipeSaint BarthélemySaint HelenaSaint Kitts and NevisSaint LuciaSaint Martin (Dutch part)Saint Martin (French part)Saint Pierre and MiquelonSaint Vincent and the GrenadinesSamoaSan MarinoSaudi ArabiaSenegalSerbiaSeychellesSierra LeoneSingaporeSlovakiaSloveniaSolomon IslandsSomaliaSouth AfricaSouth Georgia/Sandwich IslandsSouth KoreaSouth SudanSpainSri LankaSudanSurinameSvalbard and Jan MayenSwazilandSwedenSwitzerlandSyriaTaiwanTajikistanTanzaniaThailandTimor-LesteTogoTokelauTongaTrinidad and TobagoTunisiaTurkeyTurkmenistanTurks and Caicos IslandsTuvaluUgandaUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesUnited Kingdom (UK)United States (US)United States (US) Minor Outlying IslandsUruguayUzbekistanVanuatuVaticanVenezuelaVietnamVirgin Islands (British)Virgin Islands (US)Wallis and FutunaWestern SaharaYemenZambiaZimbabweUpdate country / region
Street address *
Apartment, suite, unit, etc. (optional)
Select an option…Australian Capital TerritoryNew South WalesNorthern TerritoryQueenslandSouth AustraliaTasmaniaVictoriaWestern Australia
Email address *
Order notes (optional)
Pay with your credit card via Stripe.
Save payment information to my account for future purchases.
These Terms and Conditions (Terms) govern your use of this Site, as well as The Burnout Project’s products and services, and form a binding contractual agreement between you and us.
These Terms are important and you should ensure that you read them carefully and contact The Burnout Project at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions before purchasing our products or engaging our services.
These Terms constitute the entire and only agreement between you and us and supersedes all prior agreements, conduct, representations and understandings.
The Burnout Project’s products and services are intended for people aged 18 and over.
1. By accessing, downloading or using the products and services offered on our Site, whether or not you register as a member, or purchasing tickets to attend any The Burnout Project events, you agree to be bound by these Terms, which you acknowledge that you have read and understood.
2. We may change all or part of these Terms at any time. If we do, the new terms and conditions will be posted on this Site. Your continued use of the Site will constitute your acceptance of any changes. If you object to any changes to the Terms, your only remedy is to contact us at email@example.com and immediately discontinue your use of the products and/or services.
3. You must be 18 years or older to access any programs, communities, or events by The Burnout Project, unless specifically stated otherwise.
4. All The Burnout Project products and services are intended for general education and information purposes only. Nothing on this Site, or any of the content provided to you by us during our provision of the products and/ or services, purports to offer legal, medical or other professional advice. Use caution and always seek professional advice before acting on any information that we provide.
5. The Burnout Project provides support, guidance and tools for you to set goals, determine priorities and achieve results, but any decision you make, and the consequences that flow from such decisions, is your sole responsibility. Your success depends on many factors, including your dedication, participation, desire, and motivation.
6. You are not entering into a formal doctor-patient relationship with Dr Amy Imms by consuming content on the website, attending events, registering for online programs, or joining the online community. You take the responsibility to consult your own doctor if you have any concerns or experience distress at any point during events or programs, or in the community. In such circumstances, you must cease participation in the event, program or community until you have sought independent medical advice regarding whether or not it is appropriate for you.
7. If you attend individual burnout counselling appointments with Dr Amy Imms, then only within that context are you entering a formal doctor-patient relationship, and these are conducted according to Australian law.
8. You acknowledge and agree that The Burnout Project and its representatives are not responsible for decisions that you may make nor the impact this may have upon your health or losses that may arise out of any business or personal decision made by you at any time.
9. The Burnout Project cannot and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or improve your health and wellbeing with our ideas, information, tools, or strategies. You acknowledge that there is an inherent risk in the seeking of any wellbeing support, and there is no guarantee that your health will improve as a result.
10. It is your responsibility to self-assess your suitability for any programs or events offered by The Burnout Project. If you have any queries regarding your suitability, you must seek independent medical advice from your treating doctor prior to engaging with any programs, events or communities before implementing any strategies contained within information provided by The Burnout Project.
11. It is your responsibility to monitor your own mental wellbeing throughout any programs or events, or while participating in the community, and to seek timely independent medical advice and/or treatment if you experience any significant or prolonged distress.
12. Before you purchase our products and/or services, you must register an account with us.
13. You must provide accurate, complete and up-to-date registration information, as requested, and it is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your registration information.
14. We may at any time request a form of identification to verify your identity.
15. If you are a registered user or member to this Site, you acknowledge and agree that:
17. You must ensure the security and confidentiality of your registration details, including any username and/or Password. You must notify us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your registered details.
18. Where a member service is for one user only, you will not let any other person use your Password or any registered user or member services.
19. When using our products and/or services, you may be given access to Facebook groups, other online or in person forums or events in which you may post comments, photos, messages or other material (Your Content). When posting Your Content, you agree that you will not post or otherwise publish through this Site or our The Burnout Project community any of the following:
20. By posting or otherwise publishing Your Content on our Site or The Burnout Project community, you:
21. We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to:
22. Our Site and The Burnout Project community is a space for learning and support.
23. Whilst using this Site and/or our The Burnout Project Community, we ask that you not:
24. We respect your confidential information, and by using our products and/or services, you agree to respect the same rights of the other The Burnout Project product and/or services participants (Participants) and representatives of The Burnout Project.
25. You must keep the experience and statements, oral or written, of the Participants in the strictest of confidence.
26. All material on this Site, in our The Burnout Project community or otherwise delivered by us including (but not limited to) course content, text, and graphics (Our Content), is subject to copyright. While you may access, browse or print Our Content for non-commercial, personal or internal business use, you must obtain our prior express written permission if you’d like to use, copy, record or reproduce it. Modification of Our Content for any other purpose is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights and is strictly prohibited.
27. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your use of the Site, the The Burnout Project community or our products and/or services generally, if you breach any of these Terms, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
28. Refund requests will be assessed on a case-by-case basis and when genuine value has not been received or isn’t able to be received, refunds will be granted at the discretion of The Burnout Project.
29. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate any product or service, at our discretion, if payment is defaulted.
30. For the purpose of the paragraphs below, any virtual events or in-person events hosted by The Burnout Project will be referred to as ‘Events’.
31. Events are strictly adults only to ensure professionalism and a quiet working environment for all other attendees.
32. The Burnout Project reserves the right to exclude you from any Event should you, in The Project’s sole determination, become disruptive.
33. You understand and acknowledge that The Burnout Project may record aspects of an Event. You will be informed if such a recording is taking place. Those Recordings may be in the form of audio, video or still photography, and those Recordings may be used in the production of marketing or other materials to be used by The Burnout Project.
34. In regards to recorded events, you hereby waive any and all legal rights you may have against The Burnout Project in respect of Recordings of your participation in the event and grant to The Burnout Project the absolute right and permission to copyright and use, reuse and publish the Recordings where you may be depicted or included, in whole or in part, or composite or distorted in character or form, without restriction as to changes or alterations from time to time, or reproductions thereof in colour or otherwise, made through any medium and in any and all media now or later known, for art, advertising, trade or any other legal purpose. You also consent to the use of any printed matter in conjunction with that use.
35. You waive any right that you may have to inspect or approve the finished product or products of the Recordings or any printed matter that may be used in connection with the Recordings or the use to which it may be applied.
36. You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold harmless The Burnout Project from any and all liability that has or may occur in the making of the Recordings or any subsequent process or publication.
37. You acknowledge and understand that you are not permitted to make any of your own Recordings at any Event, webinar or other in-person forum.
38. In the unlikely event that The Burnout Project cancels an Event, you will receive a full refund of the purchase price paid for the Event. The Burnout Project will not reimburse any optional expenses including but not limited to flights and accommodation.
39. The disclaimers, liability limitations and indemnities within these Terms do not exclude rights that by law may not be excluded. Such rights include, but are not limited to, those rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
40. We do not make any express or implied representation or warranty about, or shall be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damages or reliance in connection with any of our Site, The Burnout Project community or Our Content.
41. In no event will we be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute products or services arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, unauthorised use, performance or non-performance of or reliance upon this Site, The Burnout Project community or Our Content.
42. These limitations and terms include (but are not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of:
43. You indemnify us from all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered by you or us as a direct or indirect consequence of using or attempting to use our information, products, services or any breach by you or your agents of these Terms. We are not responsible for, and expressly disclaim all liability to the fullest extent permitted by law, for damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within our Site, The Burnout Project community or through use of our products or services.
44. We welcome enquiries or feedback on our Site. If you have questions or comments regarding this Site, or The Burnout Project products or services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want people to feel safe when using our groups and forums. For that reason, we’ve developed a set of community guidelines, outlined below. These policies will help you understand what type of sharing is allowed in our private groups and communities, and what type of content may be reported to us and removed. Because of the diversity of our global community, please keep in mind that something that may be disagreeable or disturbing to you may not violate our community guidelines.
Comments that are inappropriately negative, rude, or attacking will be deleted, removed, or we will ask you to revise your thoughts. Everyone is here to learn and grow, so anything violating that will be removed.
We have a strict ‘no medical advice’ policy in our groups. This is to protect the safety of all members and participants. Members can provide support, share personal experiences, and make suggestions, but these must not include specific advice relating to medical conditions or treatment options.
Content gathered in our The Burnout Project Community groups cannot be collected, repackaged, and/or shared outside the group. Every member of our communities has a right to privacy and the right to feel safe that their questions, answers, and experiences remain privy to group members only.
We reserve the right to remove posts based on off-topic content or offensive content.
If you are deemed to be breaking the rules of the group, The Burnout Project reserves the right to remove you from the Facebook group or community/program that the offending behaviour has occurred within.
I have read and agree to the website terms and conditions *